Introducing the MaderaPTA Google Calendar
You will now see a live view of this?Google calendar.? From here you can view by Week, Month, Agenda and, for any given event, you can click on it to view more details or copy the event to your calendar.
Adding the Madera Calendar to your Google Calendar
If you are a Google Gmail user, you can easily add this calendar view to your account by clicking the +Google Calendar button at the bottom.? You will then be able to view the calendar either by itself or overlayed on your existing Google calendars.
Synchronizing with Android Devices (Phone/Tablet)
Because this is a Google calendar, it is very straightforward to synchronize it with your Android Phone or Tablet.
- Open the Calendar app
- Go to the Menu > More > Calendars
- Check the ‘Madera Elementary Calendar’.? Now those events will be synced to your phone/tablet along with your other events.
Synchronizing with iPhone/iPad
By default, only the default calendar is synced to your iPhone. The Madera calendar is considered a secondary calendar.
You can sync Google Calendar with the Calendar app that comes on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Touch Mail, Contacts, Calendars > Add account > Google.
- Enter your name, your full Gmail or Google Apps address, and password.
If you use 2-Step Verification, use an app password instead of your regular password.
- Touch Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account on the web. To sync only your calendar, turn the other services off.
Now when you open the Calendar app on your iPhone or iPad, you’ll see your Google Calendar events.